OpenKeychain 2.9.1 and 2.9.2
As promised, we are now releasing as early and often as possible™.
- Split encrypt screen into two
- Fix key flags handling (now supporting Mailvelope 0.7 keys)
- Improved passphrase handling
- Key sharing via SafeSlinger
- Yubikey: preference to allow other PINs, currently only signing via the OpenPGP API works, not inside of OpenKeychain
- Fix usage of stripped keys
- SHA256 as default for compatibility
- Intent API has changed, see https://github.com/open-keychain/open-keychain/wiki/Intent-API
- OpenPGP API now handles revoked/expired keys and returns all user ids
- Fix keys broken in 2.9.1
- Yubikey decryption now working via API
Yubikey NEO support
Some more notes regarding Yubikey NEO support:
- Currently it only works when using the API, i.e., when signing/decrypting something from K9 alpha or one of the other compatible apps.
- By default the PIN 123456 is used to access the Yubikey. You can also use a different PIN by changing the PIN via GnuPG and disabling the preference to use the default one in OpenKeychain.
- We are working hard to also allow the usage of Yubikeys from the encrypt and decrypt screens inside of OpenKeychain